Silicone Adhesive and Sealant
RTV silicone adhesive sealant is designed for general adhesion and fixing jobs. Cured products with good mechanical properties provide adhesion to joints. These paste or fluid products can also be applied to fill gaps for sealing purposes. In consideration of different application demands, Zhaoshun will add silicone additives to achieve heat conduction, flame retardation and high/low temperature resistance. Due to the features of resisting weather, aging and UV, RTV silicone adhesive sealant is ideally suited for bonding and sealing different parts of different products, like electronic components.
Silicone Adhesives and Sealants for Electronic Assembly
- Clear RTV Silicone Adhesive and Sealant, ZS-NJ-D939CZS-NJ-D939C RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a translucent paste, composed of single-component dealcoholized silicone.
- Thermally Conductive Silicone Adhesive, ZS-NJ-D935WZS-NJ-D935W RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a single-component, thermally conductive, dealcoholized silicone sealant which cures at room temperature.
- Black Non-Corrosive Silicone Adhesive and Sealant, ZS-NJ-D935BLZS-NJ-D935BL RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a one-component, room-temperature curing, dealcoholized silicone sealant.
- Thermally Conductive Silicone Adhesive, ZS-NJ-D959W02ZS-NJ-D959W02 RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a one-component room-temperature curing, dealcoholized silicone product.
- Flame Retardant RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant, ZS-NJ-D959W03ZS-NJ-D959W03 RTV silicone adhesive sealant is designed as a flame-retarding, single-component, dealcoholized product curing at room temperature.
- Thermally Conductive Silicone Sealant, ZS-NJ-D959W10GThe ZS-NJ-D959W10G RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a one-component dealcoholized sealant that cures at room temperature.
- Black Flame Retardant Silicone Adhesive, ZS-NJ-D959B11GThe ZS-NJ-D959B11G RTV silicone adhesive sealant is composed of one-part dealcoholized silicone which cures at room temperature.
- Electronic Grade Black Silicone Sealant, ZS-NJ-D901BThe ZS-NJ-D901B RTV silicone adhesive sealant is composed of a one-part, room-temperature curing, ketoxime product.
- Low Viscosity Black RTV Silicone Sealant, ZS-NJ-D902BThe ZS-NJ-D902B RTV silicone adhesive sealant is a single-component, low viscosity, black ketoxime sealant.
Silicone Adhesives for Lighting
Silicone Adhesive Sealant for PV System Installation
General Purpose Silicone Adhesives and Sealants
Directions for use
- Surface clean: the surfaces should be clean and free of rust, dirt, oil, etc.
- Apply: open or cut the cap, apply sealant to the cleaned surface evenly.
- Curing: expose the bonded or sealed items to air to let it cure naturally. Curing begins at the surface and moves inward. For deep-section adhesion especially the parts have no access to air, it takes longer to cure thoroughly. Low temperature will also lead to longer cure time. Generally over 7 days is required for curing all the way through.
Note: after application, immediately tighten the cap of the remaining product for storage. For reuse, simply remove the cured product from the tip, which does not affect the product performance.
Store in cool, dry location at a temperature less than 25℃ for a shelf life of 6 months. Product beyond of this period can be used only after checking to see if it is normal.